sábado, 16 de abril de 2016

TIME FLIES!

HELLO EVERYONE!

How´s everything there? 6 weeks have already gone since we arrived in Edinburgh and they´ve been the best of my life. Hope the next 6 be the same and continue learning as I´ve done until now. Living alone and doing everything for myself has helped me in a different ways and I think that I´m changing part of me here. My mates are so nice and I feel very lucky for having this people around me sharing with me this experience.

At work everything continue in the same way than the last time I wrote. My boss is so kind and he tries to give me the most work as he can for me to learn. I can speak with him about everything and I really like going to work. I think I´m gonna miss it too when I back.

Apart from the personal life and work, we continue exploring Edinburgh and surrundings. The city has a lot of streets that are hidden and it´s amazing to find them and all the corners. Also the beach and the coast of the city... It´s so long and you need like a hole day to see everything. We´ve not been at highlinds yet, but in may I´ll go so I´ll write you all about it. But here you have different pics from Edinburgh coast and a especial cementery of the city.

Here the cementeries aren´t a place to leavy flowers and cry. They do picnics and play there... Incredible! One day we went to Greyfriars cementery and I took so photos there. We went to Cramond island too. The difference between the tides are incredible and make this island a "must" in a visit to this city.

I hope you like it and see you soon!!!!

Kisseeees from Edinburgh!!!

















1 comentario: